• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeler Lake?

When we were there on Friday, they were jumping at hailstones.:jester:

Well, I did find some Sasquatch scat...:shhh:

DSC00385-1.jpg

#14 orange stimulator kills them every time I'm up there.

5 fish in, within 15 min, 4 or 5 missed. that was juy 23rd. had to quit due to rain/lighting.

Lots of Brookies in there.The far side of the lake ,where the deeper water is, is usually better.I usually have pretty good luck with #16 Renegade or Royal Coachman.

My girls and I sure do drown a lot of worms up there! Never caught anything....but they don't exactly have the patiance to wait very long. Being 3 and 6 they are more interested in casting and realing! LMAO

ha, ha,.

yup jd, sounds like my 6 year old little girl. it really screwed her up for good, catching her first fish this summer after only sitting there for like 5 minutes...

Thanks guys. I am going to give it a try before the end of the month!

Ha we caought their first last weekend....it swallowed the hook of coarse, long story short the fish died and both of my girls quit talking to me for several hours! LMAO when I asked what they thought we were gona do with the fish we caught they said they wanted to take em home for pets LOL. Guess I should have told em the whole point is to eat the little guys!

Back