• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-CO chapter M&G JEEP SHOW-April 23rd

I want to personally thank KRONIK for putting this M&G together. Other than being a bit nippy and half way to New Mexico, it was great. It was good to see a bunch of friends again and meet some of the Colorado Springs crowd that I have never had the chance to meet before.

You guys got rid of the ramp before I was able to try the Pacifica on it. :jester:
you are personally welcome!
there is a trip report on the M&G/trail run! check out the pics!

x100! Thanks Cody - great job. :thumbup: The kids had a blast. Caleb (the oldest) especially when he got to ask Troy about his new buggy. :D

Steve

x100! Thanks Cody - great job. :thumbup: The kids had a blast. Caleb (the oldest) especially when he got to ask Troy about his new buggy. :D

Steve
no problem! anytime! :thumbup:
glad they had fun!
hope troy didnt have to explain the name "the compensator" to the little ones!:D

speaking of which, i wanted to meet you to talk about some ink! we will have to meet up sometime and get some ideas figured out!:thumbup:

definitely, I need me some more tats bad. I just don't have enough yet. :D

Well just 'cause a guy has tats doesn't mean I'll like him. Now if he buys me a beer or two...... oh shit ......... never mind. :D (I'm in too damn good of a mood, I'm so happy to be out wheeling again)

I have my spinal column done, it took about 4-5 hrs and is the only tata I ever got from a chick.

oh, well then yeah we'd either get along famously or we'd get drunk, beat the crap out of eachother, and then get along famously. its the drunken scotch/irish way. :D

oh, well then yeah we'd either get along famously or we'd get drunk, beat the crap out of eachother, and then get along famously. its the drunken scotch/irish way. :D
hahaha. sounds like a night on the town with him...just toss in some strippers and some......

well.....

you know :wave1:

i will more than likely get along with both of them! tattooed people like being my friend! lol
he lives in vegas doing the strippers....uh...i mean...screw it.....

he just got his neck and skull tattooed the other week...crazy bastid

well cory, thats because your to a tat'd person what a dealer is to a crack head. the source of our next fix.

he lives in vegas doing the strippers....uh...i mean...screw it.....

he just got his neck and skull tattooed the other week...crazy bastid
i AM getting married.... ROAD TRIP!!!!!!! lol
im getting my throat tattooed.....
but F the skull!:skull2:
ive only seen one guy get his skull tattooed and dude started having flash backs from prison. saying stuff like"come in this cell bi**h" and some other non appropriate stuff.... :roflmao:

i AM getting married.... ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

ive only seen one guy get his skull tattooed and dude started having flash backs from prison. saying stuff like"come in this cell bi**h" and some other non appropriate stuff.... :roflmao:
i grew up in vegas, it can make for a VERY interesting trip hahahahahahaha :gee:

i dont know why that would remind him of those things...oh boy

well cory, thats because your to a tat'd person what a dealer is to a crack head. the source of our next fix.
well, its cody.... lol
and yes! i am! i remember being in middle school after my dad passed thinking..... i want to be a tattoo artist....
my grandmother asks me why??? i say... because i can inflict pain on people, put my artwork on people and get paid for it! :D

i soon realized the love i have for tattoos and tattooing.

after my first tattoo, i couldnt even say "oh yeah, im going to get another tattoo"!
after my first tattoo, i was so in love i decided. THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!
it quickly went from i want a tattoo, to do you want a tattoo? :laugh2:

Last edited:
Back