• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-CO chapter M&G JEEP SHOW-April 23rd

Had a good time, hope everyone got to run the ramp that wanted to. If not we will have to do it again.
the guy that let us do this today wants us back more often!
:cheers:
oil pan seal is going to get replaced and im going up to ER.

on that note..... i got quite a few pics. i will post up a pic thread in trip reports!
we had nearly 30 jeeps!!!!

Back in Thornton. It was great to see those I know and meet some new friends.
A huge thanks to Kronik for putting this together and thanks to JWTrapper for bringing the ramp and Troy for the discos.
I have a new vice now....the Culver's sourdough burger!
Wish i could have made the wheeling portion of the trip but I didn't get my tires on quick enough.
Lots of great people and tons of inspiration for future projects.
Awesome day!

Back in Thornton. It was great to see those I know and meet some new friends.
A huge thanks to Kronik for putting this together and thanks to JWTrapper for bringing the ramp and Troy for the discos.
I have a new vice now....the Culver's sourdough burger!
Wish i could have made the wheeling portion of the trip but I didn't get my tires on quick enough.
Lots of great people and tons of inspiration for future projects.
Awesome day!

i made a new thread in the trip report section, that way we can share pics and what not.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1061175
:thumbup::thumbup:

Post up and let us know you made it home alright. Nice to see you again.

Thanks for the concern. Yeah, we made it home fine. The Jeep just doesn't like to stay straight when braking if you only have one front brake! lol I took the long way around C470 to get home so I only had to stop at two stop lights. :)

Great to see everyone and meet alot of new people (to me at least).

have to say, hate these things, always see shit that needs to be done to mine. 35's, lockers, long arms, yadda yadda yadda

had a good time though, been a while since ive been able to get away from work and this was worth it.

I'll never go longarms again until i have a rear suspension that can keep up. Whats the point of a super flexy front suspension when you still have leafsprings in the rear?

I know, but thats on a ramp. Look at the pics of you backing onto the ramp. Notice how your front suspension is super flexed out and the rear axle is still almost flat with the Jeep? With the leafsprings in the rear and flexy longarms in the front your rear suspension doesn't ever really do any of the work, only your front suspension does. This can cause some seriious issues when you're off camber and going down hill. I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying I don't like it. I want my suspension to work as evenly as possible between the front and rear.

I know, but thats on a ramp. Look at the pics of you backing onto the ramp. Notice how your front suspension is super flexed out and the rear axle is still almost flat with the Jeep? With the leafsprings in the rear and flexy longarms in the front your rear suspension doesn't ever really do any of the work, only your front suspension does. This can cause some seriious issues when you're off camber and going down hill. I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying I don't like it. I want my suspension to work as evenly as possible between the front and rear.
true story!
i want to eventually 4 link it!
i guess havent been on enough trails to get it tipsy! lol

I admittedly have an issue with keep the tires on the ground, maybe its because I never used condoms and aren't experienced in the rubber dept? :D

I admittedly have an issue with keep the tires on the ground, maybe its because I never used condoms and aren't experienced in the rubber dept? :D
i think you just need an XJ and you will be fine!!!!:dunno:
flipoff_smiley_3c-120x120.jpg

I want to personally thank KRONIK for putting this M&G together. Other than being a bit nippy and half way to New Mexico, it was great. It was good to see a bunch of friends again and meet some of the Colorado Springs crowd that I have never had the chance to meet before.

You guys got rid of the ramp before I was able to try the Pacifica on it. :jester:

Back