• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's bringing kids???????

Bringing my 7 yr old son. Kid can play in a mud puddle for hours. His only fault is he says he wants to drive a Hummer when he grows up. Y'all work on him, lol. My buddy Rob is riding shotgun and bringing his 7 (or 8) yr old son, too.

I'm brining Crimson. She's my Boston Terrier...kinda like my kid.

I'm brining Crimson. She's my Boston Terrier...kinda like my kid.
Nice, I'm guessing Lucy would be a no go at the hotel. Plus she's retarded. Don't want to bring her just yet.

We are bringing all three of the boys 12yr old, 9yr old and 7 yr old.

I'll be bringing myself and two other 22 year-olds. We certainly act like kids, that's for sure.

this is good to know.
My wife asked about tater earlier this week.

I hope I don't have to help her to bed again this year.

I have a picture of them two at the campfire a bit cross-eyed! LOL

BOB

she showed up with that schnapps and Dr pepper and it was lights out for the both of them.

LOL....you're right.

and Tater had back surgery two days before WF...she was on pain killers!

:roflmao:

too funny

BOB

Kim will be along on his own. But I am bringing two of my college drinking buddies, the only way I was able to justify the trip for gas money was to have co-pilots. I'll be coming through your way Sean (from Stevens Point through Madison then Rockford) meet up or convoy?

Back