• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Swap Meet

XJ Stryker

WHO DAT!
I will kick this one off this year. I am not in a Hurry to get rid of these so I should have then for WF.

For Trade:

Pair of Z34 Hood vents.
RC disco's for 3-4in lift
RC SS front brake lines NEW!
more to come

In need of anything to help my Jeep lol.

Diff guards 30/44
Better coil Springs
Better steering
Better Radio (i have tape deck)
Fog lights
track bar
control arms
coil spacers, lift shackles

Course I would have to provide a lil cash for some of the stuff.

Last edited:
What are you looking to get for the Z34's and front brake lines Rob? I may get them from you sunday.

Also I have a set of 97 Country Wheels that are in pretty good shape other than some clearcoat flaking and a set of C4x4 THB's to anyone who is interested.

What are you looking to get for the Z34's and front brake lines Rob? I may get them from you sunday.

Also I have a set of 97 Country Wheels that are in pretty good shape other than some clearcoat flaking and a set of C4x4 THB's to anyone who is interested.

An ARB bumper lol.

I am trying to hold on to the stuff for WF trade bait don't want to get rid of it yet. If I was to sell it now I would end up using the money on other people for christmas then I would have no jeep stuff at all (n)

AJ's offroad front winch bumper
Superwinch EP9 with synthetic line and safety thimble from winchline.com
TNT (Treks) transfer case skid (231 or 242, no arm mounts)
Interior high lift mount from Formatt Fab

Make me a good offer. The bumper and the winch could go together for the right price.

Josh

Rob, what type of fog lights are you looking for? I have a few sets that I would be willing to get rid of. One set are the smaller round projector type, one set of rectangle jobbies and I think I may have a set of larger rectangle ones as well. If interested in any of them PM me and I will try and get some pics over to ya.

Cheeseman-OUT!

An ARB bumper lol.

I am trying to hold on to the stuff for WF trade bait don't want to get rid of it yet. If I was to sell it now I would end up using the money on other people for christmas then I would have no jeep stuff at all (n)
I don't need them now anyways but I'll take them at WF :D

Superwinch EP9 with synthetic line and safety thimble from winchline.com

Make me a good offer. The bumper and the winch could go together for the right price.

Josh

how much are you looking to get for the winch? i should be getting my bonus money soon. what kind of condition is it in? pics?

how much are you looking to get for the winch? i should be getting my bonus money soon. what kind of condition is it in? pics?

I paid $750ish for the winch and the line. It's been pulled once, to get me up guardrail when my tcase exploded. Otherwise, it's brand new.

With the synthetic installed, I'd go $500. Or $400 if you want to source your own line. I don't have the cable anymore.

I can bring you a decent radio/cd player and may have some and may have some D30 knuckles if I can get the WJ brakes done

Rob, what type of fog lights are you looking for? I have a few sets that I would be willing to get rid of. One set are the smaller round projector type, one set of rectangle jobbies and I think I may have a set of larger rectangle ones as well. If interested in any of them PM me and I will try and get some pics over to ya.

Cheeseman-OUT!

I don't know I kinda just started thinking about Fog lights. Not sure what I want yet or If I should wait till I get a front bumper.

The fog lights arn't high on the list yet due to not having a need for them yet.

What I'm selling/trading*:
Coil Springs - Out of Stock '99 Sport - aaprox 100k on 'em
4 (KYB?) Gas Shocks Frt&Rr - approx 15k on 'em
NP231 Stock Case (Unsure of year, haven't had time to look at yet...)

Non-Jeep Parts*
Ford 351 Windsor Heads (2) Completely Rebuilt
Electric Fan and housing out of Ford (Taurus?)

*Maybe a couple other things as I sort through some Junk...

What I'm looking to buy/trade:
Disconnects for 3~4in lift
New/Used SYE for NP231
D30 axle shafts
8.25 axle shafts
New/Used Aftermarket LCAs

Willing to set up Trades, PM me if interested in anything... WinterFest or local pick-up only... for now...

Last edited:
What I'm selling/trading*:
Coil Springs - Out of Stock '99 Sport - aaprox 100k on 'em
4 (KYB?) Gas Shocks Frt&Rr - approx 15k on 'em
NP231 Stock Case (Unsure of year, haven't had time to look at yet...)

Non-Jeep Parts*
Ford 351 Windsor Heads (2) Completely Rebuilt
Electric Fan and housing out of Ford (Taurus?)

*Maybe a couple other things as I sort through some Junk...

What I'm looking to buy/trade:
Disconnects for 3~4in lift
New/Used SYE for NP231
D30 axle shafts
8.25 axle shafts
New/Used Aftermarket LCAs

Willing to set up Trades, PM me if interested in anything... WinterFest or local pick-up only... for now...

I may get that t-case off ya Austin.

Back