• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tess is scared needs some reassurance.

since everyone is bringing their womens...I am bringing my NEW woman...Dawn...she is Tater approved so be nice.

BOB

she'll be fine.
My wife wheled a stock 87 XJ. Just be careful she doesn't tear it up too bad. WHen they don't have to turn wrenches they don't care what get's broken.

IIRC I think that Tessa actually turns wrenches on her own rig..I think there was even a picture floating around here at one time. :D

Wow talked about embarrassment geez, I am not scared yes a bit nervous but who wouldn't be their first time to wheel I have faith in my Jeep enough said plus I got you guys to show me the ropes RIGHT? LOL :) Yes I do wrench on my own rig. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Tess, if you have even half the smile on your face that Rob did last year...we will know that you have enjoyed Winterfest!! :D We would have smacked the ugly off him way before his smile would have ever came off!! :gee:

She can't do worse than Josh at Redbird. :D

Wow, I can't believe he hasn't been in here to see this yet!

Tess, you'll do fine. My first wheeling trip was the Badlands and was basically a huge accident overall (though I didn't damage or break anything!), and I haven't really gotten any better since then. When it comes down to it I think we all like to see new people out on the trails and we'll give support any way we can.

Back