• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Jeep, or Builder for sale in Sacramento

Tom C.

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

Thought I would offer this locally, and see if anyone in the sierra chapter would be interested. I do not want to part it out.

1985 Black with Burgundy interior 2-Door Laredo v-6 2.8L with all accesories remaining. Power seats, power windows, cruise, power mirrors. It is 99% complete, I have taken some parts from it. No instrument cluster ( I saved the old speedo, mileage 160,000). Cat is gone. Drivers exhaust manifold is gone. Front bumper is gone. Brake booster is gone. Driver and passenger female seat belt ends are gone.

The motor was a replacement about 40K ago. Engine has blown head gaskets, or thats what I was told. (Minimal compression in 3 of six cylinders) It ran like hell, so I parked it. It has been in my garage for two years.
It has a clean title and can be built up if you want to get the registration current.

It still has a new started bolted to it, and a new radiator. I planned to use more of the parts, but my plans have changed.

Offers?

E-mail if interested: [email protected]

I might be interested in the rear bumper.

Back