• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford Bronco Dana 44 High Pinion

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
I picked up an extra HP D44 axle from a buddy this week. It is from a 79 Bronco, has 3.5 or 3.55 gears and is complete except for 1 hub and I think the other may be seized to the spindle. It comes with the radius arms, brackets that mount the arms to the frame, tie rod, and sway bar. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them, but you'll get a faster response if you email me at [email protected]. I'm asking 350.00 and would prefer to sell locally so I don't have to ship it. If you're coming down for Easter Safari you could look at it then as well!

I also have a pair of 27 spline 8.25 axles if anyone is looking for a spare or two. Make me an offer on these.

I haven't personally measured it myself, but I believe a full size bronco d44 is 65 wms-wms. If you're really interested, I'll measure it tomorrow.

I measured it today and it looks to be 66" wms to wms, which I would guess to be about 5" wider than an XJ dana 30.

Back