• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX convoy

What's your preferrd travel plan?

• 9AM - US97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9AM - I5

• 11AM - US97

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 11AM - I5

• 1PM - US97

• 1PM - I5

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other - Post Up!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
nick.. to save a buck.. I'm hooking a tow strap to your rear bumper!

looks like i'll be there tuesday!

I am down for a tuesday departure.

I am going this year.. My kia will hold a tent and make it to the campground if I have to. :cool:

I might have to come up early to hang out with you guys on tuesday. Probably come back to town thursday to pick up the woman and any needed supplies.

What time tue. I was thinking maybe tue. Late after noon.

I would say somewhere in the 11a-3pm frame.. its about a 4 hour drive.. I figure that will leave some time once we arrive, to set up camp..do dinner, and get back down to whistlin jacks and fuel up.. and maybe do a night run:wave1:

Tuesday, pretty sure there is no way for me to do that unless I have no work the rest of the week. I will most likely be leaving thursday or friday morning.

Well, the dates are actually like thursday-sunday.. but i need atleast 3 days to wrench on my rig after the drive up, and then i'll wheel half a day saturday and AAA home sunday:D

Ha Ha so funny thing I just found out...
When Katrina got her promotion they put it in as wen-Sunday (not Tuesday)
There's pretty much no way to get the Tuesday off.

So it looks like I'll be headed up wendsday.

weds here aswell. My guest didnt put tuesday down for vacation, and i'm not about to leave at 9pm tuesday..

Eric..I'll race you:firedevil

Back