• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to all

Dawg Cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Even though we only had Thursday night and Friday at NW Fest, Roy and I had a great time with everyone who was there. Thanks again to everyone who put this together.

Thanks for coming, Ben. Glad to see you again and meet Roy. He's a great guy and welcome on the trail and at the campfire with me anytime.

Thanks Ecksjay, couldn't have done this without you. We had so much fun, I just renewed my NAXJA membership for two years.

was roy bitten by the bug? I told him that within a week he would be buying a jeep for himself

It was great to meet you guys. Wish I could have spent some time on the trail with you. It sounds like Roy may have gotten bitten by the Jeep bug. :thumbup:

Thanks for coming out and continuing to support NAXJA.

It was a pleasure to meet both of you.
It is very nice to share such conversation with a few other "older" folks :yelclap:

I hope your Vball injuries don't keep you off the trail and I will forgive Roy for his past experiences :shhh:

I hope we see you both again soon on the trail.

Michael

Roy had so much fun and was definetly nibbled, if not totalling bitten. Not sure if he is quite ready to make the leap yet and buy a Jeep, but already planning on doing the Fest again next year for more days. We also want to try and hit the trails once or twice more during the year.

Michael - Thanks, good meeting you too. Not sure if Roy quite qualifies as "older folks" yet. Maybe in a few more decades. Let me know when you plan a run, we'll try to show up.

Michael - Thanks, good meeting you too. Not sure if Roy quite qualifies as "older folks" yet. Maybe in a few more decades. Let me know when you plan a run, we'll try to show up.

Maybe we should leave it as: It is very nice to share such conversation with a few other "mature" folks :D

Michael

Back