• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Open seat?

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
I can't drive my Jeep to NWFest this year - just don't have the time to prepare properly. However I'm thinking about riding my motorcycle down early Saturday and coming home Sunday afternoon, and would like to ride shot-gun with someone on the trails if I do so. So anyone have an open seat? I'd like to ride with someone going to the rocks at some point if possible. :D

Give me a ride on the trails and I'll be sure to keep the camera ready, and pull cable for ya. :thumbup:

Do you fit in the back seat? The reason I ask is ill have my brother in-law and brother with me. I'd like to see you sit shotgun with someone else as it would be more comfortable but if it comes down to you not going, I have room for you :thumbup:

I can fit in a back seat Rich, shouldn't be a problem - thanks if it comes down to that! ha And of course Dustin, I'll do what I can. Just ensuring that seats will be available!

Scott, looks like I will have a open seat. Come on over, would be good to have ya

Sounds good Tim!

I may have an open seat or 3 depending on if the woman makes it up with the kids. I'm pretty sure there will be 3 open seats.

**Just look for the Red Jeep** :roll::roll: ROFL

Scott,

We heard and saw signs that you made it to camp, but the guys next door said you got there shortly after the last group left for the trails?

They also said that they saw you out on Kaner ?

Sorry we missed you, it would have been great to see you this year.

Michael

The rumors are true, I made it out right after everyone left. I passed one group of XJ's on my way in and saw the tail of the last group heading the other direction just before turning up the bridge to camp.

I got moving a little later then I planned. Once I got to camp and saw no one I figured I'd ride out to the gas station and see if anyone was there. No go, so I rode up some forest service roads...still nothing. Finally said screw it I'll try to ride to the rocks, but was denied a good couple hundred feet into the trail. After looking around and realizing it wasn't likely I'd make it up any trails safely by myself I decided to enjoy the ride home during the day rather than wait around for 4+ hours.

Bum deal, but could have been worse. Wish I got to go out on the trails and hang out at the raffle with everyone though!

IMG_0005 by schmitz516, on Flickr

Back