• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail/Road Closures

Naches Pass (684) opened June 16th. Naches Trail (1175) is closed through July 15th every year. Sorry. Guess I shouldnt have added "trail" at the end.

That is a good report. We passed them on our way back out 694 heading home. I wish I would have taken pictures of at least moon rocks for you guys. We'll all be there soon enough. :)

That is a good report. We passed them on our way back out 694 heading home. I wish I would have taken pictures of at least moon rocks for you guys. We'll all be there soon enough. :)

So, how long did it take you going in Wenas to the rocks?.....looks like we'll probably have to hit Wenas from our side to head in there so I was hoping to get a time estimate.

Not to long. It was just me and my dad. He kept up with me suprisingly well, I think he was excited to get to the rocks. I was like under 2 hours I believe. With Brian driving you guys should be able to make 1 and a half hours easy.

Are wa 123 and 410 open? probably overlooked it somewhere on here?

410 is scheduled to open at 10am Thursday morning. 123 is already open. There is a thread with links and more info here on the NW Fest page.

Back