• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Activities - What do you want to see happen?

I wont be attending this year, however, i would like to throw the idea of a big wheel or tricycle race out there for the team challenge... Then folks can drink all they want... and it might actually make it even more entertaining :cheers:

:gag:

Photo Hunt lists are being finalized. I think it's ging to be a lot of fun to see what people find out on the trail. Plus, some free raffle tickets might be included. :shhh:

I'm working on a new game plan for the Team Challenge. My goal is technical, and kid friendly. I don't anticipate it getting out of hand this year, and should be a lot of fun.

If your interested in participating in the "I Spy Challenge" come find me at the event. I have a limited number of clue lists printed.

All you need is a digital camera, and the ability to review your pictures. Prizes will be award to the top scorers. ;)

Example Clue
Vintage Swag. Take a picture of someone sporting a NWF T-shirt from years past. 1pt

Back