• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Looking good. I wish I had a crew to do dry wall at my parents place.
I know a guy...
$10/sheet to hang

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Drywall was delivered yesterday, hangers are supposed to start Monday
11503adacad48268fec38fa7be5f52c4.jpg
8c0b54989bac1abc03bcb09fd504c08d.jpg

Hey John, what's with all that conduit in the walls?

It's the taper that's driving out from shitcago, my hanger from there would come but most of his helpers are here illegally. The local hangers I found are a little cheaper, $8/sheet, came yesterday afternoon for 3 hours and hung ceilings in guest bedrooms, bathrooms, hallway, laundry room and mud room.

I did the conduit solely to bug Sean and Mac :D

Renix in the buggy has developed a 2500rpm idle. TPS is in spec, iac is clean and working, no vacume leaks. Had it down to 650 by adjusting tps but rev it up and it stays at 2500. This is what i get for letting it sit too much last few years.

Hey manchie or other people with a passion for car electrical components.

On my tacoma the power windows only work with the key in the run position. This is from the factory not a issue I'm having. If I wanted to make it work when turning the key to accessory, could I just run a jumper wire from something that works on accessory to the power on the relay to give it power in accessory position?

Tacoma boards are not that helpful.

Or it could fold....

Trying to finish up the exterior. East and west sides are pretty much done, south is a PITA as it's in the sun until 3ish and it's way up there. Plan to rent a boom lift to finish
3b78a3aed5f35d5ca0d42471fb4f7db9.jpg
3cc1ca9673c44eab453e23dbf8be08d4.jpg

Your knees look really lumpy, are you ok?

Hey manchie or other people with a passion for car electrical components.

On my tacoma the power windows only work with the key in the run position. This is from the factory not a issue I'm having. If I wanted to make it work when turning the key to accessory, could I just run a jumper wire from something that works on accessory to the power on the relay to give it power in accessory position?

Tacoma boards are not that helpful.

yes, you may need a diode to make sure it doesn't back feed the ignition circuit and turn on other things.

Flooring showed up yesterday
e2655581604122773196f6418977c342.jpg
94ef415d9e9d251cdb99e584acbe5935.jpg

New shoes on the work truck...

New record for me on miles too...

mac ‘got 24k out of them’ gyvr

Back