• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another NAC xj on 35's now

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
well i just got my 35's it doesnt have much room for flex but i still am gonna but a 1.5 budget boost then i think i'll be good lemme know what you think

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

yeah i was kinda bummed when i reliezed i have to cut the bumper i made.. and im not really that keen on messing with the pinch seam in that rear fender but the front i could care less :)

o yea well i'm gonna build up some 9/mog axles and run 44's.... soo there!:laugh3:

Looks good!

Just trimming your bumper and the bottoms of your flares should gain you some room, and taking a big enough hammer to the bottom corners of the pinch seam will move it out of the way without doing much to weaken it... :D

bj-666 said:
o yea well i'm gonna build up some 9/mog axles and run 44's.... soo there!:laugh3:
sell me your 44, just don't tell Marshall about it :D

looks good man! i had to ad about 4" of bumpstop with my 35's, i'm sitting right about 6.5", just do the cut and fold on the rear 1/4's, no need to mess with the pinch seem.

sell me your 44!:laugh3:
robz95xj said:
sell me your 44, just don't tell Marshall about it :D

ouch!
Grizzley said:
:piratefla You're dead! I'm going to leave you on a trail to rot!

Oh come on now, 35's were soooo last year!! Jk, looks good!! Judging by the pics you almost have room in the rear, but for the front remove the flare and remount it with top edge of the flare even with the body line on the fender (cut the lower 1/3rd of the flare off) then trim away some metal. You may not need much more lift, just some key fender trimming.

Andy in Pa. said:
Oh come on now, 35's were soooo last year!! Jk, looks good!! Judging by the pics you almost have room in the rear, but for the front remove the flare and remount it with top edge of the flare even with the body line on the fender (cut the lower 1/3rd of the flare off) then trim away some metal. You may not need much more lift, just some key fender trimming.

thanks :) in the picture you cant see it becuase my ugly mug is in the way but i trimmed up to that body line already so i think i'll be good but your right the back does need a little help, im trying to delay my budget boost plan becuase i think with more lift im gonna need long arms...

Back