• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need some help with repairs and mods

xtrememtbiker85

NAXJA Forum User
first of all i am looking to buy an np231 t case rebuild. who make s one and what cost am i looking at and quality?

second i need a valve seal kit for my 4.0ho. smae thing who makes one and how much, quality?

next i am planning these mods: 99+ intake manifold, headers, gibson exhaust, hi flo cat, posi rear in the 8.25, 2x6 or 3x6 welded flat in place of my non exhistant rocker pannels for rock sliders, steps and strctural support. as well as a possible dual electric fan and a few other mods.

any input or experiences on this stuff is appreciated

its all for a 94 cherokee country

Can't speak on a lot of your questions but I would strongly suggest you take a look at Brian's (fatwreck) website (if you haven't already). He cut out and replaced his rockers like you want and it looks excellent. He has a write up on it with good pics. (www.projectxj.com)
He's also a helluva nice guy that answered some seriously stupid questions for me after I did my lift. Good luck.

-Chris

I'd take a look at Go Jeep's site and the Mad XJ site

They have write ups on pretty much everything you asked about. Other than that, just try a search on here. Those topics have been covered many times and at least a couple of them have ongoing threads right now. HTH!

Back