• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
In with my dad...

The wife and kids are a maybe at this point.

Driving the JT out.

mac 'Let's do this!' gyvr

I am hoping to attend.

Do need dates though.

I am hoping to attend.

Do need dates though.

October 17-21, 2023

Sorry I put it in the thread description but not the title, I'll get that updated soon.

mac 'thanks' gyvr

Thank you.

It is now on my calendar.

Are we staying in the KOA again? Or, IOW, where do I need to be booking reservations?

Thank you.

It is now on my calendar.

Are we staying in the KOA again? Or, IOW, where do I need to be booking reservations?

Yes lol, the next posts coming will be the KOA. They were good to us in 2018 and I have contacted them for this year. If you do online, put NAXJA in the comments and they will try to group us together.

mac 'trying to get things laid out' gyvr

Awesome.

Thank you.

I will try to be patient and not pester you for more details...

Awesome.

Thank you.

I will try to be patient and not pester you for more details...

HA no worries. We are behind a bit in planning, but I'm trying to get caught up. The dates and campground were the biggest hurdles to start things.

mac 'slowly but surely' gyvr

I will be there! Glad I didn't sell my XJ!

We'll be there for at least a few days. Alaska trip planned for August into September so may not be able to do the whole week.

I'm in, now to get the XJ back under it's own power again. My son may be out with the WK from the 35th event over the weekend.

Back