• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How is Mrs. Crash doing since her eye surgery?

:shock: I can SEE!

The whole procedure took a total of 15 minutes. Hardly any pain. Doc told me to take an aspirin and drink a glass of wine after the operation. My eyesight is now 20 / 20. It *was* 20 / 400. I would HEARTILY recommend, if anyone is interested in LASIK, having UCDMC Department of Ophthamology perform the procedure, and the gentleman who worked on my eyes, Dr. Mannis.

How you, Sacto?

And to think, it only cost 1.5 Atlases. :roll:

CRASH

oh yeah

I had mine done about 3 years ago now and I love it!!!! As I was being drive from the operation, I was trying to look through the vent holes in the plastic and even though it was bit blurry from the drops, I could SEE!!!!!
Let's not even talk cost (it used to be bit more, plus I got lifetime correction warranty :shock: ).
Anyways, to whoever is considering this, I have a suggestion for the "after the operation" time: get audio books, or you will go nuts as there isn't anything that you can really do, but just sit :(

20/20 still and loving every single minute of it!!!!! I can ski like a madman again :)

Back