• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hannibal Rocks

I have been to the old park, ROckport, but not the new one...yet.
The owners are top notch people.

BOB

I believe that it is much smaller then Rockport was. From what I have gathered it is a few trails and mostly a quary and an area that comps are help. I could be sadly mistaken, but that is what I have gathered from some of the locals and a few online reviews.

Thats correct Hannibal is only about 100 acres with the quarry taking up about 1/3 of it. Your best bet, come down on a weekend when a rockcrawling event is going on, catch some of the rockcrawling and do a little wheeling.

x2 on that. We went to RROCK over there and had a blast..We didn't do much wheeling because we were in my buddy's Dodge 2500, but we did go up a few small hills and whatnot. The competiton was great, definetly recommended

The Top Shop comp would be a cool one to watch, I might even try and make that one :thumbup:

Back