• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf spring question for my specific setup and problem

pontiacfieroguy

NAXJA Forum User
The current setup on my 93 xj 4 door is about 5.5" total lift with an unknown bastard pack that was on it when I bought it and some Chevy drop shackles that gave about 2" lift and made my shackles completely vertical so I'm looking for some longer leafs springs that will correct my shackle angle, will flex better, won't lower it, won't raise it much if at all, and won't move my axle forward or backwards much if at all, if they raise it a little I can use a different hole on the shackles to counteract it but not a lot.

ive Google searched for a couple weeks and because of my limited knowledge and understanding I haven't found my perfect junkyard candidate and I'm hoping you guys will have some recommendations on leaf springs that are longer and will fit my needs.

I was in the same boat, I went with the shackle boxes instead of trying to piece something together hoping it worked.

The leaf you want is a Deaver G9. 4.5", slightly longer, and the best performing leaf pack available for an XJ.

Whether or not you want to pay for that is another story. They aren't the cheapest by a small margin.

Back