• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the Jeep is still for sale

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
cmon guys....he needs a home, and i have the title.

500 bucks. jeep still has the lift, and the d30 has an aussie.

all it needs is bumpers and brakelights.
take it off my hands. PLEASE.

Dang it!!!!

guys at this point in time i'd be more than willing to make the deal. gimme some/half the cash, take the jeep, and you can get the title when i get the rest of it.

i have yet to put the axles back underneath it from my accident on my birthday. i think the cps magnets got wet and muddy when my fiance dunked it in a hole, so at the time the jeep would crank but not actually start. all it really needs is bumpers and brakelights.

guys at this point in time i'd be more than willing to make the deal. gimme some/half the cash, take the jeep, and you can get the title when i get the rest of it.

i have yet to put the axles back underneath it from my accident on my birthday. i think the cps magnets got wet and muddy when my fiance dunked it in a hole, so at the time the jeep would crank but not actually start. all it really needs is bumpers and brakelights.

pictures? i have a friend who is VERY intrested

IMG_0258.jpg
is what it looked like

there are no bumpers, no brakelights, rock rails or tophat. its got a set of stocker axles with an aussie in the front and a set of turbine wheels with roller tires. i forgot to mention its still in TN

Wow I thought you had sold it. If I end up with a roadside assistance job in the next week or so we might have a deal.

clarksville.

jeep has a RE 3.5 superflex kit with full packs.

can you get it to stewart when i get there? or do you need it gone before then? if we can work something out, i can send you some cash around payday, and finish up when i get there? i might be able to do something here...

yea, i can get it there, but it might take a bit. yes i'd like it gone, but basically need half the money by the 15th of nov

alright, well, honestly, what am i looking at here in order to get her on the road? you say it comes with the lift, and a set of "roller" tires? and it needs bumpers and tail lights? does it need the whole tail light assy, or just bulbs? wired or not? please just let me know what i am dealing with. i may be taking my XJ with me, so i would have all MY parts at my disposal... i could make the best of the two... are there anymore available parts or pieces you are willing to sell with it? Tires are my main concern, if i leave my XJ behind, i can send most of my parts with my household goods, but the wheels and tires are a problem. really, i just need to be able to get this thing driveable FAST, once i get there. that is the question. let me know, if this is possible, i can send half nex week, and half the following payday. i can also start selling parts if you have stuff you are interested in getting rid of. i would also, maybe send some stuff for you to throw in the back of it, so when i get there i can do an install blast, and get it done... let me know what you think. also i would love to know about the overall condition...(i.e.) rust, mileage, etc. well thats enough for now, lets try to get this done!

thanks a ton.
-chuck

as i said it has "roller tires" they hold air but they would not meet safety requirements, as i had traded my wheels and tires off the jeep for wheels for my truck. it has the turbine wheels (the 30 spoke ones that look like the front of a jet engine) they are pretty well bald. the lift is fairly new. the jeep doesnt have a whole lot of rust issues as as far as i know, it was in the PNW for a long time (i.e. body rot) the only extra parts i have to go with it is a 231 transfer case, as the 242 thats in it doesnt like to go in and out of 4x4. the whole brakelight assy is gone, but the wiring is still there. i used to have steel tail light boxes which i sold. the d30 has an aussie in it, but i have yet to see how well it works, as i traded my built axles for it and the d35 thats in the rear. i went thru the engine my last deployment, and it had a whole tuneup, so the engine and tranny are fine, just 205k on the ticker. the windows will go up and down, but the motors are about shot, and the windshield has one crack on the passenger side that emerged when i trailered it across the US. right now its still on jackstands, as the weekend we had planned to put the axles back under it my fiance and i got in a car wreck and totalled my truck. it has no bumpers because i had JCR bumpers on it which i sold. other than the radio draining the battery if you dont start it frequently, and my non willingness to figure out why it wont start (it will crank), which i think is either a dirty CPS, or the magnets, it ran great and had no issues. its also got a new thermostat, all new heater hoses, and a new radiator, so even on hot days it would not get above 210. if you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

jeep is still for sale, rock rails are pending

Can you post pix of exactly whats left? How much for whats left of the jeep and whats left of the jeep? You say it cranks but doesn't start? Is that roof rack in the pic still on it? What in the pix is on it? I need to talk to a buddy who is looking for an XJ but we would be able to pick it up this weekend if he wants it

Back