• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best injectors ?

pbx

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1988 XJ with a 4.0 and am looking for the best injectors to complement a cold air intake, header,and a stainless Spintech muffler - Any suggestions -- Thanks

the 4 pintle-holed, orange top 5.0 ford injectors would work well. as a bonus, they're straight plug-and-play. also, how do you like that spintech(sound-wise)? i've been considering one, but can't find anyone who's run one on an xj.

I really like the sound of the spintech mufflers, ive put them on my last 5 rigs ( even my girlfriend has 1 on her S-15 ). They have many different types to choose from, but some might say they are too loud, this all depends on what style you get. The one i run on my XJ is a single in dual out. All in all the are the toughest and best sounding muffler that ive ever used.

i'd actually like it to be a little on the louder side. i'm just looking for something a little different than the "typical flowmaster sound". thanks!

Well the Spintech that i have gets pretty loud when i rap up the 'ol 4.0. Ive never liked the sound or the quality of a flowmaster anyways, get a Spintech and have fun with it.

Back