• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Repair/modification log?

casm

NAXJA Forum User
I could swear that someone once posted a URL here to a site that let you maintain a log of repairs and/or modifications made to a given vehicle. Neither Google nor the forum search are turning up what I'm looking for. Can someone please give me a pointer to it?

Finally found it. It's on supermotors.org, and is called a registry. More info here - this actually links to my XJ, but the join info is all there, plus it gives a chance for people to see what it looks like. Thought other folks might find this useful for keeping records of the work they've done on their XJs.

Last edited:
I just use Excel to create a spreadsheet that calculates my mileage, and throw any repairs in there as well. Every so often I'll remember to do monthly breakdown of costs and figures including mileage...it ain't always pretty but it's great for long-term analysis of performance

Back