• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch (SMORR) November???

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I am begining to plan a trip to Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch for this November. www.smorr.net (I think). It is a awesome park and the campgrouds are just awesome and very clean. I know that macgyvr can vouch for the campgrounds and the park. I have not set a date yet due to waiting to see if there is any interest from anyone else that would want to attend. If anyone has interest please post up and lets try and keep this on track. I know it is a hell of a drive for many of you, so if splitting the drive up for you helps, I can put a couple of people up in our camper at the lake if Unionville would be a layover place for anyone. Also anyone is welcome to camp out at our place or in the shop etc (yes, the cheese will be flowing like wine!) Let me know if anyone has interest in a trip down with us (yes, Camille will be going too! ;))

Cheese "looking forward to some good and plentiful wheeling" Man

EDIT: I checked and the park is only open the weekend of the 12-14 in November...so it will be that weekend if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
looks like a great place Tyler.
Mapquest says about 400 miles.
maybe next year for me.

have fun!

BOB

come on BOB, what is just a measly 400 miles one way?? It WILL be fun and we will actually get some wheeling in and it wont be 1000 degrees out! :D

I would seriously consider going...
but, I know Dawn doesn't have many vacation days left this year.

If you like the place, maybe we can plan a Spring Trip there?!

BOB

Sounds good. I have heard nothing but good things about the place and just seeing the campgrounds was impressive when I went to the KOH qualifiers..I never made it back into the park the following day b/c I slept in till about 1:00 the next day trying to get over a bad hangover...it all started with hanging out with macgyvr! :D

Not going to make it.
:eyes:

Hmm Tyler......
We normally go to Hot Springs in October for the Superlift event, but depending on work we may head back down to SMORR to see if I can keep my tailgate this time!

Martin

its a haul for me...
i would love to go back and wheel but not going to happen this year i have a trip to california to figure out how to afford.

very nice campground. probably the best campground i have ever stayed at.

i drank tyler under the table and then he couldn't come back and hang...

mac 'the bathrooms have a/c' gyvr

The camp ground and bathrooms/showers were "wife approved".....'nuff said.

I am now gonna have to check my weekends b/c I believe that is the same weekend as the opening of deer season up here....I have my yearly visitors coming in and the pay good $$$ :D

I am now gonna have to check my weekends b/c I believe that is the same weekend as the opening of deer season up here....I have my yearly visitors coming in and the pay good $$$ :D
Just drop me a line and let me know...
By the way mate........(fuel tank):laugh3:

tyler that is the opening weekend of deer season (ill be up around paris for that) is there sometime in late october? I normally hit superlift but wouldnt mind smorr again.

yeah that is opening weekend so that will be a no go for me now. I am hitting Redbird the 22-24 of Oct so that is full as well. I will have to look into a few more weekends and get back with ya.

Hey Martin, sorry for the delay, got busy with things around here and hen the county fair started. I will give ya a ring in the next day or two.

yeah that is opening weekend so that will be a no go for me now. I am hitting Redbird the 22-24 of Oct so that is full as well. I will have to look into a few more weekends and get back with ya.

Hey Martin, sorry for the delay, got busy with things around here and hen the county fair started. I will give ya a ring in the next day or two.

Not a problem mate. I left out again, but it's there awaiting your wrenches!
You will be glad to find out that there is no fuel tank skid plate though!

Martin

I guess I should close this thread since it has a conflicting schedule with something and I am not going to be able to make it that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back