• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lots of parts, 4.5 rc lift, trac bar, other junk

mscans

NAXJA Forum User
well i went to full width axles, so i have some parts i dont need anymore.

rough country 4.5 lift, complete minus the shocks - 200 bucks
includes; lower fixed control arms, front springs, rear add a leafs, booties for shocks, and tracbar relocation bracket that i never used.

Rubicon express tracbar with hiem joint, used for 5 months. 200 new, will take 125 shipped, and i'll include the trac bar mount bracket that i already drilled out to 5/8" to accept the large RE bolt, and all hardware. so you can bolt it to your xj/mj without having to drill or anything.

trxxus M/t 33x12.50x15 tires on black rockcrawler rims with 20-40% tread remaining, still do decent in the mud 200 bucks for the set, the rims were more than that, and they're still new looking, maybe 10k miles on em.

have a set of 5x4.5 roller street tires, will take 80 dollars for the set, have 50-80% tread left, 235/75/15 on all of them.

have 2 RS 9000 shocks for a 3 inch lift for the front, will take 50 bucks for both, shipped.

have pics of alot of this stuff, will take pics of whatever you want, at whatever angles, would prefer local sales, but will ship if you send me a money order first. i'll talk with you on the phone if it makes you feel better about shipping me money.

Mike-Jeep040.jpg

pic of front end lift, pretty flexy, you can see the tires too.

Picture074.jpg

pic of frame side mount of tracbar, very flexy bar, RE says you need 3-8 inches of lift to run this, and it certainly cured my deathwobble.

cant really tell from the pic, but that is 5/8 thick hardware, and the nut/bolt heads are 15/16"

i'll torque it to 90 pounds again before it ships, so you just have to bolt in the 4 frame side bolts that come stock on an XJ.

Picture073.jpg

also have this ZJ steering, will sell for 40 bucks, about what i paid for it at the junkyard, i replaced one tie rod end, and painted the whole thing up.

it's from a v8 ZJ, and is about twice as heavy as stock xj steering. comes with steering stabilizer too.

edit: reason i painted it is beacuse i wanted to see which parts actually get hit by tree's/rocks/ground while on my trip to ocala hardrock park.

Last edited:
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/mikescanlon11/?start=0

my photobucket if you want to look for yourself at all pics of the jeep, whatever else is in there.

May10thTrailRide031.jpg

oldest pic i have of my jeep from may10th trail ride, this was the first time i took it out lifted, so you can see how short of a time the lift was actually used, most of the months after that i was trying to fix all the other stuff up so i could go full width since by this time inchitis had gotten a strong hold on me.

wtf is up with your front clip? and rear bumper?

wtf is up with your front clip? and rear bumper?

rear bumper is 3/8" 6" pipe, matching front bumper.

front clip was destroyed by previous owner from hitting a deer, so i made this abomination.

did you want to ask something about one of my things for sale?

all craptalking about my ugly jeep can be refered to here:

betsy once was a little cow thread
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=974154

gotta do watcha gotta do

Back