• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fall

riverfever

NAXJA Forum User
Slate d'Huez road
2ir9l3a.jpg

34orqmp.jpg

55jn7q.jpg

24w9bnc.jpg

ctrl - for me to see the whole thing.

There sure are some nice pics up this week!

ctrl - for me to see the whole thing.

There sure are some nice pics up this week!

....you trying to control me? :looney:

I know, I am just giving him grief, Usually I reduce the pics to assist those in low resolution or just link to the bigger pic like my panoramic pics.........

So does that mean you are jealous Hypoid and want to head up with me and whoever on the 11th while everyone else is in MOAB?

Riverfever, my fav is the the third one down.........such awesome colors!

.......where is this at exactly? I could search the interwebby but I am lazy :wave:

Last edited:
I was thinking about hitting Bill Moore with the Ford guys that day, but nothing is set in stone. I'm a pretty busy camper lately.

:hijack=off:

Those were taken in Crested Butte whilst I was doing the 100 mountain bike race. I could have taken a picture of a piece of poop and it would have turned out splendind.

What the pics do not show is the rain, sleet, and eventual snow that caused me to seek refuge in some low pines for a while as hypothermia set in.

Re-sizing pictures is for the weak. Get a bigger monitor. :D

Back