• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96xj Parting out...

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Since the other thread is toast.... engine, dash bezzel, and steering linkages are spoken for everything else is available.... 110K or so on the odo. aw4 and 231 available.

codybday032.jpg

codybday031.jpg

codybday030.jpg

How about ther fuel pump assembly? I need the bracket-Shipped to CO 80542

xjnco said:
The sending unit with out the fuel pump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjnco

The sending unit with out the fuel pump?

No, The bracket that the fuel pump and sending unit mount in. Just pull the pump out of the tank, don,t break it down any futher and I'll take it.

You got two front seat belts? Outside mirrows? (Both)
Headlight bezels?

DCinSC said:
You got two front seat belts? Outside mirrows? (Both)
Headlight bezels?
Yea got seat belts on this one and the others here. Mirror's I have some the ones on this are toast though, Bezels are questionable. Not really sure. Come take a look its a good excuse for you to come by! :)

If you are not busy, perhaps the week-end.
Cool.

BTT

wacho4 said:
still got that np231?
231 sold from this one.
I do have a 231 but it is 21 spline.

xjhiker said:
How much for f & r bumpers? and flares?
Shipping would be expensive for the bumpers, they are in decent condition. Front has a bend on the bottom from what looks like a tow hook pull. Hows $50 for all the flairs and both bumpers. If I ship you pay shipping.

Price sounds good. Not interested in having them shipped, would be interested in picking them up. I'm trying to clear time in my schedule for a run up your way but it looks like it will be a week or two. I'll pm you when I narrow down to a day to see if you still have them.Thanks.

WWallstev said:
Do you have front driveshaft
Yea $50 + shipping as is. Its got rust on it.

Back