• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I will supply the beer, alcohol, and laughs

Double Down

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, so I'm getting paranoid about my whole Jeep thing.

I built the girl up pretty much myself and with the help of a few friends. Turned out great and has worked great, but I have this interest in finding out what needs to be corrected, added, or thought about.

I know people will comment, help out, etc but seriously, this is my only vehicle and daily driver, so this is what I really need good, expert help on:

1. Front end setup (can't tell if my adj arms are set at the right length, I went by the RE posts with drop brackets guide but just doesn't seem right)
2. Steering setup
3. Alignment - just need to learn more
4. Driveline (I put the damn SYE in, had the Woods driveshaft measured and balanced and I still that weird vibe/sound when I let off the the gas)

You see, one day, I want to be an old web wheeler and give advice and tell people what's right and wrong...I'm tired of being a newb, actually I'm just tired of not knowing what to do.

Since I don't have a garage to take things apart in and since this is my only vehicle, it's kinda tough for me to experiment. If I'm going to do something I'd rather you guys with the knowledge give me some help.

So can we have a dedicated couple of hours of "Help the Newb"? I promise I will provide hours of great entertainment and plenty of good pics :)

Thanks,

Chris
Double Down
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69758

There is always a group willing to help with constructive advice at all MWC events. You will get a little ribbing, but you will also get great advice, and several choices, all with proven knowledge.

See you there.

Rev

Rev Den said:
There is always a group willing to help with constructive advice at all MWC events. You will get a little ribbing, but you will also get great advice, and several choices, all with proven knowledge.

See you there.

Rev
As always, very well put.

Well...I'd like to present to you...Mr. Christian "Double Down" Beebe, newest Naxja official member.

I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible...my mom...my dad....Barry White.

OKAY...NOW can I get some help :roflmao:

I do feel smarter already though.

Best,

Chris

PS - NO, I used YOUR beer money for this ;)

Double Down said:
Oh wait, now I guess I have to wait to be approved. Oh boy...this could be bad.

If it helps, I love scotch and have a 25 year old bottle waiting to be opened.

OH man, I have to go to bed, I'm starting to give away my scotch
Just wait a minute.
Woody's in chat, I'll give him a heads up.

Double Down said:
How the heck do I do that? I tried and my user name and password didn't work. Same as to log on into this site?

Thanks,

Chris (BB)

click on VB chat - not the old chat

if you cant see the VB chat - change your "skin" preference to --Red and Grey

look in the bottom left hand corner - there should be a drop down menu that has that choice in it.

Back