• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What about the Ladies?

Double Down

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I am planning on coming to the event for the first time, this is me for reference:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69758

Anyway, wanted to bring my girl/fiance/etc who loves this stuff but after looking at all the pics, seems like all guys are there and didn't want her to be left out...if that makes sense. I mean hell, she'll out curse all of us, but I want her to have someone to talk to.

Alright, anyway, really looking forward to coming, I really, really need some peeps, while sober ;) to go over my vehicle with me and help me figure out what needs to be adjusted, because I just feel things are wrong and I don't have the knowledge yet to know better.

Later,

Chris Beebe (everyone just calls me BB)

I am sorta on the same level as you double. I have everything working just not fine tuned like I want it. I have a steering problem right now, draglink hits my jks disco when connected, so I have been driving it with out a swaybar, no big deal. Hopefully we can get some pointers.

My wife will also be there.

anyone wanna loan me a wife for the weekend?

My wife will be there also. Women are MORE THAN WELCOME to any MWC event, as long as they bring baked goods. :D

Actually what defines the MWC is not so much the men, but the women behind them. Caution her however that we are a politiclly uncorrect crowd and someone (usally me) will say something that may offend her, or you.

Hope to see you both there.

Rev

if i can still make it my G/f will be there

my (almost 20 year old) daughter will be there.

...BOB

BOB said:
my (almost 20 year old) daughter will be there.

...BOB

dibs!

Rev Den said:
behind them. Caution her however that we are a politiclly uncorrect crowd and someone (usally me) will say something that may offend her, or you.

Hope to see you both there.

Rev

I don't believe that, my wife said your are a perfect gentleman(compared to Sean)

BOB said:
wouldn't Billy's feeling be hurt???:bawl:

...BOB

you'll have to ask him! :D

Rev Den said:
My wife will be there also. Women are MORE THAN WELCOME to any MWC event, as long as they bring baked goods. :D

Rev
That's why I have to stop and get a few "foot high pies":D
I hope muffin will come through..... :laugh3:

Rev Den said:
Caution her however that we are a politiclly uncorrect crowd
Rev
I think that may be the understatement of the year. JIM

Okie Terry said:
That's why I have to stop and get a few "foot high pies":D
I hope muffin will come through..... :laugh3:

What in the heck are "foot high pies"?

jeeplas said: