• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration question

jester1084

NAXJA Member #1189
Ok, looking at the registration form... what is the difference between easy, moderate, and difficult trails? Just curious as to what boxes I should mark. Sadly no lockers or winch yet (if you want to see what I do have just go to my website), so I'm pretty sure that unchecks the difficult box. But what's the moderate consist of? It'll be my first time to winterfest and badlands so I'd pretty much just like to challenge myself as much as I can and not kill the Jeep (or me for that matter) seeing as it's still a dd and it's what I'll be driving down there. Also looking forward to getting my butt out of this stupid chair and out to meet some of ya'll finally.

Thanks,
Mike

Posting what your rigs setup would help in decideing what trails to run. Trail leaders will make it very clear as what to expect on their respective trails. Weather plays a big role in trail difficulty, so trail difficulty does change somewhat.

Back