• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall fling

I'll be there Wed-Sun. Staying at Slickrock

Ill be there thrusday night-mondaymornin, maybe sunday

Arriving Wed. afternoon, thru Sunday.

Sunday to Sunday. Tourist stuff on Monday. Leading Tues, Wed and Thurs...

Not sure of the site # but we're in a pull through RV site - Slickrock. Stop by and say Hi, meet the Mrs.

And for all of you clowns that gave me crap at COFest about not having a Y-Link kit on my own rig, it's on there now. :)

Bob

Denied five years in a row.

But I'm working at least, and I just spent half the day interviewing at Intel. Maybe the worm has turned. :laugh3:

Fred

Good luck, Fred. Looks like the high tech crash is starting to end here in Colorado.

I can't make it this year. Wednesday I'll be hopping a plane to Southern Arizona for my parents 50th Wedding anniversary. Priorities... there will be other Fall Flings.

But I need a little help. I own Geapfreak from the IC Chapter a fifth of Bartons 80 proof brake cleaner, and maybe a box of Enstroms for the woman that puts up with him. Would someone coming through GJ before Wednesday be able to deliver these for me? He should be easy to find in SlickRock, he drives an XJ. Hmm, maybe you need more than that. He drives an ugly, tan, 2-door with Utah plates. He should be with his son Cody with him (not so inside joke). Find that loudest campfire gathering at 1:00 am and he will be there.:)

If any one can help me settle this debt and ease my consience, I would be very grateful, and in your debt. Damn, this is a vicious cycle.
Atch

Atch said:
I can't make it this year. Wednesday I'll be hopping a plane to Southern Arizona for my parents 50th Wedding anniversary. Priorities... there will be other Fall Flings.

But I need a little help. I own Geapfreak from the IC Chapter a fifth of Bartons 80 proof brake cleaner, and maybe a box of Enstroms for the woman that puts up with him. Would someone coming through GJ before Wednesday be able to deliver these for me? He should be easy to find in SlickRock, he drives an XJ. Hmm, maybe you need more than that. He drives an ugly, tan, 2-door with Utah plates. He should be with his son Cody with him (not so inside joke). Find that loudest campfire gathering at 1:00 am and he will be there.:)

If any one can help me settle this debt and ease my consience, I would be very grateful, and in your debt. Damn, this is a vicious cycle.
Atch

I should be going through GJ midafternoon on Mon. my cell is 719-469-2428 give me a jingle if no one else get the stuff.

Atch said:
If any one can help me settle this debt and ease my consience, I would be very grateful,Atch

Give me a call 270-5958 I'll take it for ya. Will be going there Tues afternoon.

Tranny started slippin something fierce in the XJ...no goes! :(

Back