• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest thanks.

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to everyone who made Winterfest a blast....

This weekend was further proof that a club is made by the members, and this club is great.

From the guys that brought wood and straw for the fire, the group that put-up with us "Inn Dwellers" at the fire, the campground owner that alowed the invasion to the Brewmister, and of course BG and his unique Inn wear. Let us all remember 1 thing....

"What happens in Attica...stays in Attica."

Thanks again all.

A humble, Rev

Same goes for me. Had a great time.

Thanks for GI-John letting me spend the night in his extra bed (Rev Den also offered, too)

Thanks to Beezil and bgcntry72 for not letting me leave and drive home last night. I had a great time, and probably would have fallen asleep on the drive, too :)

RevDen said:
This weekend was further proof that a club is made by the members, and this club is great.

You have got that right ... this was about as addictive as "workin' on junk" ...

Thanks everyone for a weekend to remember for a long time ...

Les

PS: Beez ... the Lager was prime man! Best brew I ever tasted. I could easily have "over-indulged" ...

lbexj said:
PS: Beez ... the Lager was prime man! Best brew I ever tasted. I could easily have "over-indulged" ...

very good Brew Beez!
Thanks to OneTon and Beez for tguiding me thru Orange trail on Sunday!
Had a blast and did things i never thought a vehicle could do...let alone an XJ on 31s with a BB.

It was great to finally put some faces with all the screen names.
Had a good time at the campgrounds after dinner.

Thanks also to BG for uhmm.. getting my video camera back with out adding "extra" footage..HaHa..
Thanks again NAXJA!!

Last edited:
It was another great time at the Badlands and can't wait till the next trip.

Just like Huffer said, thanks Sean and Bez for taking us through Orange. I was sure glad that Sean was leading when he hit BG's sink hole. That thing was DEEP....!

Here are some pics from the trip. They are the ones dated 2/21/04 and hopefully we can get the rest of the ones from our group posted later this week.

off topic, need contact to Rev Den

Hi together,

I would like to ask Rev Den (because I get your name as hint for advice in cutting my XJ) if you have pictures or advice for me, I am on the way to make my XJ a "Cheromanchee".

Eagle give me the idea to ask you about this, because he remembers some great pictures from you.

If you can give me some advice, it would be very fine.

Thanks in advance!

Cutter

Re: off topic, need contact to Rev Den

XJ-Cutter said:
Hi together,

I would like to ask Rev Den (because I get your name as hint for advice in cutting my XJ) if you have pictures or advice for me, I am on the way to make my XJ a "Cheromanchee".

Eagle give me the idea to ask you about this, because he remembers some great pictures from you.

If you can give me some advice, it would be very fine.

Thanks in advance!

Cutter

I cannot PM you. So here is a zip file with some pics....REMEMBER you need to replace any structure you remove.
http://home.comcast.net/~revden/Chop.zip

Rev

Re: off topic, need contact to Rev Den

Hi Rev,

Rev Den said:
I cannot PM you.
Rev
this problem I have too, but thanks for the pictures!
I try it out with less cutting the top, I would only cut tha last window away like some others here.

I post pics while doing the job!

Cutter

Back