• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 Country, 2-door, 5-speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
4.0, AX-15, 242, 214.5k miles, 3.55 geared D30 and 8.25 from 99 with 50k less miles, power windows, locks, mirrors, overhead console, tilt, cruise

If you know how to do body work, or are real handy with duct tape, this could be the jeep for you!

Main reason I'm selling is roof rust, it's now leaking into the overhead console every time it rains. Pics show all the rusted areas. When I bought it, the leaking rear main and t-case output had kept the underside coated with oil so the floors were solid, maybe I shouldn't have fixed those...

I wouldn't think twice about jumping in this jeep and driving to California tomorrow, and if it were legal, at 100mph all the way. Added cut down mains to the rear, the 99 coils with spacers to the front, heavy duty shocks, 28mm sway bar with poly bushings. Full exhaust from header back, newer cat, and Dynomax cat-back. Ranger alloy wheels need some paint or something, clear coat is in bad shape. Tires are about done. Reinforced pass. side motor mount. New radiator, ac condenser, water pump, hoses, belt, blower motor and resistor. Aftermarket CD/USB/SD/BT/DVD system with Sony speakers and amped sub. Rear camera input and front and rear aux in. Only mechanical issues are left turn signal stopped self-canceling, and slight play in track bar frame end causes slight wobble at 54-56mph. Have the parts to fix, will install for asking price. All lights/signals work except 4wd indicator - if you're driving a manual transmission, you should know what gear you're in, and you should know where the t-case is set.

$1500

Will post more pics tomorrow

Roof rust. This is the one that leaks...

This one will sometimes leak into the seat belt reel.

And this on the back

Quarters, rockers

Doors are in good shape. Floors are starting to go...

Made a seat back replacement to maximize cargo space, still have the original seat but amp would need to be moved.

I swapped in the 242, it was from a later model with a different electrical connector which is why the 4wd indicator doesn't work. Pretty sure it could be adapted, I didn't need a light to tell me what range I'm in...

A few more pics...

All these views, not even a $500 offer, or a smoking crack comment? :D

This a great running, fun to drive jeep that just needs a little body work, or duct tape. All the piddly little problems have been fixed, other than the couple I mentioned.

If nobody wants it as is, do y'all think I should fix at least the rusty roof and ask another grand for it, or take the t-case, suspension parts, seats, and other misc stuff that I want, part the rest then junk it?

$250 :D
I'll spend another $250 coming to get it ;)

-Ron

If I wanted these kind of offers, I'd be advertising on Craigslist. I could get that much from the junkyard after I took everything I wanted and sold $2-300 of other parts.

If I had the extra money I'd buy it.

Your credit is good with me Sean.

$1250, or best reasonable offer. Anything much less than that I'm just gonna part it.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back