• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wagoneer part out...... built xj parts good prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
Parting her out, rig is generating a lot of interest but no takers so far, parting it will get it gone quick so I can move to bigger and better things
Drivetrain.
Motor- 4.7 stroker aluminium piston 12 w crank, refurbished stock head with about 1k on it 800 for the complete motor. Another 60 for the brand new brown dog motor mounts
Trans- 21 spline aw4 unknown miles never had issue out of it 50$
Tcase- matching 231 case with sye 150$
Axles- d44s front alloys and superjoints, spools and 5.13s. Only thing to change to make them bolt in for a Cherokee is the front upper mount... if you send me the mount ill weld it on for no extra charge.1200$ for the pair.1300 you get steering, 1350 you get an re trackbar as well.

Other stuff
- cage interior, 150.... bring your jeep here and ill weld it in for 170 total
- front bumper, tube with tow hook and holds winch 200$
- tires 37-12.50-15 Goodyear mtrs 90 percent tread set of 5 900$
- wheels 15-8 cragars 6 lug 3.75 bs 150...... buy tires and wheels together for 1k

Probably keeping some of the suspension for her jeep if there's stock parts you need ( fuse blocks crossmember etc) just pm me and we can cut a deal for what you need.

If you want to get hold of me quickest email me at [email protected] it goes straight to my phone.

This might work out really well, I got a buddy who comes that way to get his kid every other week.

If I paypal you would you hold the stuff for me? Definately the front bumper, would love to get the cage too.

Let me know. Also posted this in my club forum, got a lot of folks upgrading right now, also a guy needing an engine so who knows.

Interested in the motor. Sending an email.

in on the motor mounts if the engine guy doesn't want them. mine are totally clapped.

Ok guys here's a sale pending list.... everything on this list has been spoken for and those who have spoken for them have first right of refusal
Motor
Motor mounts
Bumper
Possibly cage

Everything else is available and just email me ifyou need something not listed

Parting her out, rig is generating a lot of interest but no takers so far, parting it will get it gone quick so I can move to bigger and better things

- tires 37-12.50-15 Goodyear mtrs 90 percent tread set of 5 900$
- wheels 15-8 cragars 6 lug 3.75 bs 150...... buy tires and wheels together for 1k

What kind of reasonable trade would you be willing to do on a set of same wheels with 70-85% 35/12.50/15 Goodyear MT/R KEVLAR's? I'm running 6-lug wheels with 4" backspacking.

I'm located in Lenoir City, so i'm close if you want to personally check them out. Any cuts/gouges on the 37's?

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

Whew I have been struggling to keep up with all the emails today hr here's where we are at now
-these items are all sold pending pickup/ shipping
- tires
- axles steering and wheels
- motor mounts
- motor

Everything else has interest but no commitments. Jeep is getting stripped this weekend and the leftovers won't be here long!

If I'm the guy that ends up with the motor mounts I will send you a money order and you can just bring them to the crawl. I'm not taking apart the front clip until I'm ready to put the stiffeners on.

You're going to remove the front clip to replace motor mounts? lol

Doug,

If I had a clue if that AW4 would fit my junk I'd be glad to give 50 bucks for it... Mine is a 93 and I need a transmission. If it'll work with my 93 (I have a feeling that it won't) let me know and I'll pay you. I have no idea when I'd be able to come get it... We'll figure something out.

Andy

Last edited:
You're going to remove the front clip to replace motor mounts? lol

Doug,

If I had a clue if that AW4 would fit my junk I'd be glad to give 50 bucks for it... Mine is a 93 and I need a transmission. If it'll work with my 93 (I have a feeling that it won't) let me know and I'll pay you. I have no idea when I'd be able to come get it... We'll figure something out.

Andy

it wont fit in yours it has a different output spline count.... yours is 23 and mines 21 spline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back