• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Lift, Gears and Tires

RenegadeStang

NAXJA Forum User
Lift kit: RE 3.5" coils, fixed RE super-flex LCA's (brand new rubber bushings, super-flex tool will be included), adjustable Rusty's UCA's, adjustable RE track bar, RE Monotube shocks, Gen II swaybar discos, RE 3.5" leaf packs $400

RE Hack 'n Tap SYE (drill bit and tap not included) $30

15x8 Soft 8's 5x4.5 (I think 4" BS) with 33x10.50 BFG MTs (very low tread and unevenly worn, but hold air just fine) $140

1 15x7 ZJ honeycomb rim painted black with a 33x12.50 TSL Radial (1/2 tread) $50

4.10 R&P and 3.73 & up carrier for HP D30 $75

1" steel rear blocks $10

2 sets of stock XJ shackles $5 a pair

Rob, if you don't need the carrier, then the gears (yes, they're for a HP30) will be $40 plus shipping.

601, the carrier will be $50 plus shipping.

If still interested, I'll figure out what shipping will be for each.

I have a vari lock carrier from a WJ so I don't need the carrier. Do you take paypal? Let me know about shipping, they might fit in a flat rate box.

I wish you were closer I would take the wheels and tires too.

Would really rather sell the lift as a whole. If it comes down to it, I'll part it out. The shocks should still be good, they still have pressure both ways and none have any leaks. I believe it was ran for a couple of years. The guy I bought it off of is very easy on his rig.

alright well if things change PM me... probly gonna unsubscribe so i dont keep getting emails and stuff... ive got a dana 60 front and 9in rear im sticking under mine so thats why the rest isnt really needed... wont do me any good really... list it at cherokeeforum man... so many new ad young guys to cherokees there they buy up used lifts like crazy... (i know cause i mod the for sales lol)

Back