• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dinner head count and help Friday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
How many are having dinner Friday night at Slickrock? Starts at 6:30pm.

I am looking for someone who can help pickup food and setup at the campground about an hour or so before the dinner Friday. Dinner will be $10 per person.

Also if anyone has extra tables/chairs they can bring it would be much appreciated.

2 for dinner, happy to help w/ set up if back from leading Pritchett in time, have a small aluminum fold table I can bring over.

2 for dinner, i know of a couple big white plastic tables i can bring down

2 for dinner also please. I'm sure we can help. I think "Karmick". owes you for the D44 housing you gave him awhile back. Have a small aluminum table we can bring too...

2 here. I'll grab all of my camp chairs,6 or 7 of then. No tables that I can haul, though.

What else do you need? I can help out.

Sorry guys I'm not going to be able to make it. The doctors took me off my foot and I'm back using a scooter, trying not to have to have surgery on my Achilles tendon again.

I'll grab all of my camp chairs,6 or 7 of then. No tables that I can haul, though.

What else do you need? I can help out.

Thanks, it all helps. Honestly I've never organized a dinner before but Rick is ordering up the food so that should be a no brainer. Just help picking up the food and setting it up with whatever is needed to have it hot for everyone.

We could have a BBQ on the fire so we could just heat the food that gets cold in the delay & I do have a small micro in my camper.

1 for the dinner! I will bring all of my chairs and might have a 6ft table too. Do you want me to bring my propane BBQ grill?????

Sweet! Couldn't hurt to keep stuff warm or reheat but it could be useful if you don't mind hauling it out. :)

Shoot, for that, I might be able to dig out my LP camp stove.

3 for dinner please. I can bring my camp stove, crock pot and serving utinsels. I can also bring my cooler for drinks-its a bit on the small side and only holds about 24 cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back