• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dates are set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe next year! Need to get BMyohn to buy a trailer that can tow his rig and mine! :D

I'm working hard on my Athletic Director in order to get the week off from coaching. The catch is that he would need to coach while I'm gone.....and he says he is too damn old to deal with 20 high school girls for an entire week!

Is McGyvers trailer still for sale in Indiana it's a two car trailer?.....SANTA

Yeah but its out of his range right now. He just bought a tow rig after WF because he got tired of breaking his jeep and fixing it to drive it home. So he now has a truck payment! That stroker is hard on yukon gears. He's blown both front and rear yukons since he got his stroker. Mac's trailer is a beast though!

don't think i can make it 3 in a row this year wife is due with our first baby middle of September. darn i should have timed that better...
on the plus side i have convinced her that with the baby we need a roll cage, so i have got official approval to buy a rockhard sport cage. see you in 2011

i really want to make it this year... you guys got room for a moab newbie this year?

Absolutely, that's what it's all about! It's fun to meet and wheel with new folks every year.

WARNING, Moab is highly addictive, once you've had it you'll want more. :D

don't think i can make it 3 in a row this year wife is due with our first baby middle of September. darn i should have timed that better... on the plus side i have convinced her that with the baby we need a roll cage, so i have got official approval to buy a rockhard sport cage. see you in 2011

I understand and Congratulations! We'll be sure to post lots of cool photos so you can feel like you were there. :D

This event was on my calendar since the turn of the year.
Made reservations at SRCG just after New Years.
You know how fast reservations for cabins fill up.

See you in Moab October 2nd.

i really want to make it this year... you guys got room for a moab newbie this year?

New guys are lots more welcome than old dudes like Santa that think they know everything, you'll see the clubs super to new guys, they all used to be nice to me too. I take more greaf than most but I'm still going to be there. Got res, same spot # 66. Thom

New guys are lots more welcome than old dudes like Santa that think they know everything, you'll see the clubs super to new guys, they all used to be nice to me too. I take more greaf than most but I'm still going to be there. Got res, same spot # 66. Thom

I think I've got video of you two at winterfest.

Yup. Here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_6eZ6NcEq8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back