• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 Ecco rims for sale and some dana 30 stuff

Timmy2XJS

NAXJA Forum User
ok so i have 4 jeep ecco rims for sale. they have some VERY wore out rubber and i was using them as rollers before the full width swap.

Photo0308.jpg

Photo0309.jpg

they are dirty. no major scuffs nicks abrasions and they all hold air.

i also have a dana 30 loc rite in a housing that needs a new home. the 30 has the carrier for the lower gears (i ran 4.10s) and a stupidly beefy diff cover.

$200 for the rims.
$200 for the whole dana 30 with locker and diff cover. it has no axles, bearings, or brake parts. i stripped it for my 88 jeep.

$100 for just diff cover
$100 for the locker + $50 if ya want the carrier too
and if ya just want the axle housing, come get it its yours.

im in Havelock NC
ill ship the smaller stuff on your dime.

its in a high pinion 30. i dont recall how many miles i put on it sorry but i know it has never let me down. ill have pics tomorrow and shipping quotas. ill PM those :D

okies so far as strain goes, i couldnt tell ya other then dana 30s dont like locked fronts on stock shafts and 35s with 4.10s. i busted axle ears like it was my job. and i ate the ring gear too but that was because the gears were not properly installed. if i wanted to regear my DD, id be putting it in this weekend but i decided to keep it open up front for now.

ok shipping is 10 bucks thanks to flat rate boxes.
the diff has been sprayed with rubber under coating due to a lack of black paint
Photo0316.jpg

and its 1/2 an inch thick
Photo0317.jpg

and heres shots of the locker. i took a shot of each "gear" to show the teeth :D
Photo0311.jpg

Photo0312.jpg

Photo0313.jpg

Photo0314.jpg

Photo0315.jpg

any more questions?

PM replied :D

locker pending sale
rest of it is still here!!!
make an offer got something to trade?
are my prices too high? :)
and good Wednesday morning :D

sorry element, payment will be here tomorrow and the locker out right after. if it falls through then ill let ya know.

:D

buy my other stuff!!!!!

locker is sold

rims, diff cover axle and carrier still oh hand!!

its a complete housing ill toss in the carrier for ya.

its got no brakes and steering and no ring gear ill need to pull the pinion out still. i have stock diff covers to put on it if ya want it. i have a few stock shafts but they are in ROUGH shape. and the seals were all good right up untill i tore it apart :D

ok man then its yours. doesnt seem to be drawing an intrest so its yours :)

and the rims are sold localy. diff cover is left

can you take some picks of the axle and is the carrier for lower gears or is it for stock range ratios? also do you kno if any of the LP parts will work on it?

its for the lower gears (i ran 4.10s) and ill take some tomorrow for ya and ill post em
:D

diff cover is pending sale

diff cover is sold!!

all stuff will be heading out on monday right after i get out of school :D

carrier pending sale now too! big day at the Timmy parts store!!

Back