• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Bored Throttle Bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove Eric's jeep around with the 63mm and noticed a difference, but wasn't sure how much of that was his newer jeep verse my 91. He threw my 60mm on and I noticed a considerable difference on the way home. Thanks Eric.

Would it be worth it on a Renix?

What is on the white one now Eric?

Are you cutting new plates for the 63mm than? What's the cost for a 63?

What's your turn around time like on a 63?

Eric i'd be up for upgrading my 60 to a 63. No rush though...i may just grab one from the junk yard this weekend, thinking about hitting pullapart.

He does a great job on these...i noticed a huge increase in throttle response on my 2000 when it was put on.

I wanna do a 63 also, same with what southenrebel said shipping to 18705, I have a couple of throttle bodies laying around that Ive, "found" in my bag after i got home from a day to the junk yard if i buy one of your bored ones ill prob send you like 1 or 2 extra if i could find them in my pile of parts as i have no use for them.

I got the 63 from Eric...trust me guys its worth it. It makes a huge difference. I can get my 33" muds spinning quite well on dry pavement now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back