• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rules on passengers?

Rem870XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am new to WF so bare with me. I read somewhere about passenger rules but now I can't find it. There is a small fee and some paper work, where is that at? Thanks and I hope to see everyone there friday night for the first time.

Rem870XJ said:
I am new to WF so bare with me. I read somewhere about passenger rules but now I can't find it. There is a small fee and some paper work, where is that at? Thanks and I hope to see everyone there friday night for the first time.
Badlands charges a small fee for each passenger. They have to sign a waiver at the desk when you pay the entry fee. If they are under 18 years of age and you are not their parent or guardian , they must have a signed waiver from their parent/guardian. Badlands also requires a roll bar for "back seat passengers", but that does not apply to a full bodied Cherokee.

NAXJA has no requirements as far as I know other than there must be adequate seat belt protection for each passenger. Hopefully, if I have left out anything, others will chime in on this subject. HTH ...

Les

BTW: Here is a link to the Badlands site: http://www.badlandsoffroad.com

Back