• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 95 5 speed XJ Country

If it was closer I would have already bought it probably. I have a MJ that needs that drive-line and interior.

I do have a truck and trailer. At the asking price delivery is not out of the question......

No no whoever buys this needs to be south so they can sell me all the 4wd parts haha

Went to take this to my Friend Lenny who is a mechanic to see if the bottom end could be fixed and it be a driver. No start and it's looking like a fried computer. This thing might get parted out.

... So, you're bringing it to my house, right?

Uh no. I'm probably just going to part it right here. I need the shell for a steel mill trip. I've got a lot of small scrap around here for me.

If it comes to that let me know about them skins (and possibly seats)

I'm calling the trans, t-case, driveshafts, clutch pedal assy, crossmember, and interior man tranny bits :farmer:

I'm calling the trans, t-case, driveshafts, clutch pedal assy, crossmember, and interior man tranny bits :farmer:

fwiw I've been asking already lol but I'm not trying to step on any toes ;)

I'll part the drive train for the right price. SuperB you chimed in this thread first but you bowed out. Then 831 posted about it. I doubt I will get to it before next week anyway.

I dont think I've ever seen a 5spd with the fancier trim level before.

I dont think I've ever seen a 5spd with the fancier trim level before.

They are not very common. I've seen very few which is why I was going to drive this one and try and keep it rolling. The rust is fairly bad in the floor though. Personally though I've done floor pans so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Parting this one. 5 speed parts are sold. Once SuperB and I settle up I'll update on what is available.

Parting this one. 5 speed parts are sold. Once SuperB and I settle up I'll update on what is available.

Reach out to me on the door skins please, seats possibly too. I'll figure something out on how to get them.

Reach out to me on the door skins please, seats possibly too. I'll figure something out on how to get them.

Will do only issue I see is transport to Nashville.

Back