• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who has an MJ for me??

Heck yeah, if you are going near the truck, take some pics for me. I cant get out to look at any until after this weekend, so I am kinda stuck. I have a line on two of them at the moment, nothing definite yet though.

~Stump

I really think the one I saw in Dawsonville is the same on that Ben linked (listed in Dahlonega), but either way, I'll go snap some pics for you tomorrow of the one I passed.

Hey Stump, I went up there today to take some pictures but it wasn't out in the yard. I don't know if they sold it or they just didn't put it out today, but it wasn't there.

i went up on Expedition portal.. and now i know why Stump wants an MJ.

Yeah, Mario has always had a nice ride. However, I would go a different route. :) My wanting a truck has more to do with personal preference than anything... I try not to let EXPO influence me too much. Its a struggle though.

so thats not the reason then?

I thought the SAME thing Andy...

Mark, nope. I just want/need a truck for a daily driver. :)

I figure it might as well be a Jeep since thats what I know, however I am looking at other options (Nissan, etc etc) since a good MJ is hard to find that hasnt been molested. Andy found a sweet one for me up by his neck o the woods, but the MJ has the 'gold plated' option.

Back