• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 37/1250R15 Goodyear MTRS

High2by

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have 5 tires. No patches or plugs. Spare has some siping from a fender but it's not hurt. About 70% tread left. $1000.00 for all 5.

Tires.jpg

It's dark now but I will try and get some close up pics tomorrow.

trade him for the 35's, then trade me for my 32's....... I am sure you have at least one pile that needs 32's.......

Yeah Mark I'm kinda wondering the same question.... what size are you going to?

he is going to 84 inch tires, cuz he wants to be bigger than Ghost...............

trade him for the 35's, then trade me for my 32's....... I am sure you have at least one pile that needs 32's.......

Then go ahead and trade those 32's for my 31's... Just throwing it out there

No new pictures. It's been raining here. Hopefully tomorrow.

Those would make some sweet street tires on my 3b :)

...too bad I have no money, bump for ya

Mark, are you interested in 33s?

Mark, are you interested in 33s?

Hey Nick. I've bout decided that if I can't sell them, I may just run them till they are worn out then get a different set.

Want to buy them?:laugh:

Haha I do but can't buy em outright now that I'm building the axles. Wish I could!

What about a set of 315x70x16 Destination MT's mounted on 16x8 Moab rims? i have 5 rims too! even throw in a set of wheel spacers too! thats a good trade!

Back