• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Cherokee Limited Lifted - $3,700

Back on the market, still at $3,700 since I can't go lower.

To recap, it has power steering (new pump), but still doesn't have carpet or A/C (evaporator). It is my daily driver and has 138,XXX at the time of this posting, going strong.

Im on the market for a vehicle but my boss's 04 BMW isnt going for much more than this, so I cant get this too, but I agree, bump for a Jeep that should have sold at this price long ago.

If you want to sell it, you may want to talk to the BOD as they are looking for a 1999 for the Moab XJ 30th Anniverary giveaway.

Mileage and price seem to be what they are targeting.

Lol sorry guys I promise that I will eventually move closer to wheeling places because Florida sucks with all its flatness and only mud.

You must not have seen the sand dunes there yet. It's not like Silver Lake or Glamis but they are fun.

Actually, would anyone straight trade a stock 5 speed 99' XJ for my (this) XJ? Just putting this out there..

GL finding a stock 5 speed. They are rare.

Back