• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dinner head count and help Friday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add 2, Brad & Rhoda.

Better count for 1, Tom Wood.

We have a great dinner menu planned. Most everything will be precooked and ready to go, but we will need people to help Mike get everything set out and served.
Mike has never done anything like organizing a dinner like this before and I'm looking for someone who can help out on site.
Unfortunately I won't be going (yes, I am jelouse of all you who are going!)
But I have been in contact with the City Market and will be ordering all the food that will need to be either cooked or prepped.
Send me a PM if you are interested. I promise it will be easy!!
;)

Add one adult. I can do the entire Dinner if you'd like. I was a chef for twenty years or more. I was the round up cook at the Muleshoe Ranch in Bagdad, Az, the sous chef at the Winecellar in Ft. Collins, and the Food Service Director at the El Paso Country Detention Center.

Sorry I'm so late in replying. My jeep has a history of failing on me at the last moment, but it's looking okay now.

Fred

I can do the entire Dinner if you'd like. I was a chef for twenty years or more. I was the round up cook at the Muleshoe Ranch in Bagdad, Az, the sous chef at the Winecellar in Ft. Collins, and the Food Service Director at the El Paso Country Detention Center.

Sorry I'm so late in replying. My jeep has a history of failing on me at the last moment, but it's looking okay now.

Fred

Works for me, definitely would be a huge help! I can go with you and buy whatever we need to get the dinner done for everybody. Just come see me at cabin #7.

Mike R

1 here for dinner

The Friday night BBQ was a big success....
There was about 40 people in attendance and the food (City Market supplied) was fantastic.
Afterwards we had a raffle for Tom Woods and T&T items; really was greatly appreciated....
Many thanks to ALL that stepped up and made the BBQ what it was !!!

Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back