• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part out from build

LS2 XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have several parts coming off my jeep from the build in this thread: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1033464

Current parts that I have ready to go are:

-Rusty's intake and throttle body spacer kit- $80
-160amp alternator with modified factory bracket- $100
-AW4 tranny- $300
-Neutral safety switch from tranny-$100
-Rusty's cut out flares front and rear- $200
-Flowmaster exhaust-$25
-2 ac compressors-not sure if they work. Free if you pay for shipping or come pick up. They came off of good looking jeeps (not that that means anything)
-gold hood with "R&D" spray painted on it. Otherwise good condition. Free. Pick up only
-Some interior door panels and other pieces-PM me
-Stock front driveshaft-make offer
-Ballistic Fab spring perches for 8.8- Brand new- $30 shipped. They are between $40 and $50 from ballistic including shipping

Parts I'll have soon are lift, front and rear axles (D30 and 8.25) and 33x12.50 BFG All terrains and 15" black wheels. I think the lift is a 4.5 inch. Not sure exactly what it is since it was already on the jeep when I bought it. You can see how the jeep sits with the lift and 33's on I believe the 2nd page of the build thread. I'm sure there are alot of other parts that I'm forgetting. If you see something in the build thread you think I'm not using feel free to PM me about it.

Last edited:
Brent,
ShaggyBob has a friend who'll be needing the 8.25 when its ready...
and ChattTacoma05 had a guy interested in the receiver hitch if its still available...

put me down for the exhaust, if no ones ahead of me for it...

Brent,
and ChattTacoma05 had a guy interested in the receiver hitch if its still available...

im buying the reciever hitch i just need to get down there to get it

Brent,

Yeah doug is getting the hitch. You can get the exhaust its ready to go. And the 8.25 should be ready in about 2-3 weeks

im buying the reciever hitch i just need to get down there to get it

Duuuh.. im here in CHatt... i just saw Tyler yesterday..
Want me to pick it up Friday? and drive it up Friday?

Mark

Let me know what you want for the tires/wheels as well.. i ll swap you my rollers with the sale as well.. if you need some rollers to roll her out..lol

Mark

Receiver hitch is gone... JeepGeek picked it up tonight to give to Doug this weekend.

There is also a factory rear bumper that's left over so if anybody needs one send Brent a PM. Its in my possession, so you can pick it up at RSORF, but get ahold of him on a price.

wow 700? no offense but you can get a set of km2's for 700...

sorry... too high for me.. all yours..

Mark

its the whole ... YOU DRIVE OFF THE LOT ITS CONSIDERED USED NOW...philosphy..
most people who sell tires throw the rims in for free..
$600 for rims and tires would be my offer

Mark

Back