• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Testing waters, 4.6l stroker

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Got some unexpected expences coming up and need to free up some cash. Thinking about selling the motor from the MJ. It runs great and needs nothing. This will bolt into a Renix Jeep or swap the throttle body and run it in an HO.
89 block, 94 head, 12wt 258 crank, 4.6l, 9.8:1 comp, crane cam, port matched, 99+ intake, borla header, 62mm TB, FoMoCo 24#ers, PSC steering pump and a york 210.
I will take no less than $2000 cash for this, price it out to build it with all the extra stuff. It doesn't have to sell but would definately help. I can have it pulled in a day and ready for pickup in Knoxville, TN.

Wow, that sux. Hope all is well.

I've seen the motor run and it's a strong motor. That's a smokin price for it!!

Def a monster, isn't there a video around here of the dueling stroker drag race at Golden Mt where thins thing won?

Yeah, somewhere. I hope he dont have to sell it though. Matt loves this engine, and I don't think he'd have as much fun with the MJ without it. Honestly, unless he had plans for a bigger engine, he'd probably end up selling the whole MJ if the engine sold. Im actually surprised the whole truck isnt up for ssell, it wouldn't be right to seperate the truck from its engine. They love each other too much! lol.

I will say this though, for anybody who is considering this, it is a very strong motor. I compare all of the ones I build to this one. Its worth the money for sure.

Back