• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cherokee country f/s

Hey Drew I talked with the guy I told you about. He said he wants it but he is trying to sell his bike, he said he would let me know for sure by Fri. I gave him the link to this thread so he could get in contact with you.

Ok I talked to him about an hour ago, and he said he is going to the bank tomorrow to get the loan and he said he would call me to let me know for sure what they say. This guy really wants it man so I have a good feeling I have it sold for ya.

You bought an XJ that was beautiful, sold it, kicked yourself for doing it, went out and bought another XJ that was WAY more capable, dropped money into the rear axle and are now selling it a few weeks later?

LMAO! Dude, you have go to be one of the most flaky individuals I have ever met Drew. Wanna buy some cigars? :roflmao:

Back