• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted XJ for sale of trade

ill get some pics today if i can, weather is kinda crappy, so they may not be the best

hey jeremy what about a black 89 maxima. 180,xxx miles runs perfect owned by a menchanic for the last 8 years has 17'' wheels off a 2000 maxima with new tires. manual tranny, new cd. pics to come soon. ill even drive it to you. doesnot smoke or leak anything. excellent on gas.:peace:

Hey man, what've you been up to?
I'm looking more for something that can get me back in the hunting woods and such. What all do you have on your XJ right now?

thats what you own now. the maxima gets 28 mpgs, walk into the woods to hunt. looks like a 98 runs like a 08.

phonepics014.jpg

want mine ...pm me with a phone number andill let you know what i did to it recently. ill even put it back to stock size with the factory 5 star alloy wheels for you if you want. i got 22 mpgs going 65 all the way to connecticut when it was stock.
fall07015.jpg

ey Juan when you gonna make you a stove-pipe snorkle man? You've had what 6-7 months and havent finished it. But yeah Jeremy you trade him jeeps, I'll take his lift, and we all go home happy.

make it happen, cap'n. hows his 2 door? run good 'eh? mine is DIALED!

Yeah man! His little 2 door is jam up. You know how most people say they hardly take their rigs off road and in actuality the rag em out? Well this kid never takes it off road. In fact I've hagged him countless times for not bringing his Jeep to wheel with our buddies at a local place.

129726157_421483332_0.jpg

there it is stock

haha... juan that doesn't look like your jeep!

I've seen this Jeep up close in person, and I will say it's a very clean XJ. It seems to be as mechanically sound as they come, and he doesn't seem to me like the type that abuses his cars.

stop looking people,...its mine now. and milkmans got my blackclassic. soo i guess i may change my handle to __________? look out duders and dudettes, ize be in a 2 door boss!!

Back