• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HHO haters?

paxj92

NAXJA Forum User
I posted yesterday to get some feedback on hho generators but for some reason or another the tread was canned...Why I dont know? Im not trying to sell anyone on anything nor scam anybody. Im just trying to save some cash at the pump. I was told about this "crazy generator" yesterday by a relative and thought I would see if anyones running one on their xj???....Which someone was with great results as far as I'm concerned....So whats all the crying about?...this is a forum for modded xj's?..........Isn't it????....I dont know about everybody else but with 3.73's and 31's im getting about 12 mpg's if im lucky around town....which is where most of my driving is done...So what im tryin to say is if you dont like the topic dont click on the thread...Its just like R rated movies kids...if you dont like em dont watch em....or the "heavy metal" or howard stern

do yourself a favour.

do you understand the technology?
do you understand how to make one?

if you do, than make it, try it, come back and sing its praises, or let us know how piss poor it works.

your trying to convince people who have tried and tested methods to get a bit more milege out of a brick on wheels. most people have done whatever they can to squeeze a few more miles from every tank.

there are some on here of every trade and profession, and they don't normally speak from their ash when they are arguing these topics.

build it, try it, feed back.

It might've been canned because yours is like the eleventeenth thread regarding this. Search. There's many more asking the same question as you.

Im not an hho pusher nor a dope pusher for that matter...I searched and found nothing on the topic...I just wanted to know if anyone was running a setup on their xj, how they mounted it and what parts they used etc....

what does being a dope pusher have to do with your thread being removed?

the best place for your post would most likely be the "street and performance" section. it was probably removed because it doesnt belong here. the moderators work pretty hard to make sure that the forum rules are followed, and technical questions do not belong here. at all. we have a pretty diverse forum here, more than most, and there are plenty of places to post just about anything you want. if you post your question in the proper area it will not be tampered with. if you want post anarchy where people post whatever they want wherever they want go over to JU or pirate. here, the rules are enforced, and posting a boohoo crybaby post about your thread being removed because it doesnt belong in this forum will get you no pity whatsoever.

just my 2¢, and i dont think this thread should remain here either.

:cheers:

Back